jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

The last Part I Atended


The last party that I went a couple of weeks ago was                                                                      birthday of a friend from high school, she turned 17                                                                          and went to the party with my girlfriend Andy, and                                                                               already there, I met some friends from elementary and                                                                 secondary , ska danced, sang, ate pizza, take beer,                                                                       we didtouch electric, ate cake, it was very funny, I saw                                                                   my agiga yubily and my friend victor, they know how to party.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario