martes, 29 de mayo de 2012

Wishes

My name is Milton and my family up to 4 people and a dog.
My sister is called Mildred
My Mom called Mariela
My Dad called Blas
.
Mildred is 11 and studying in 5th grade,
and is very happy.
My mom is 42 and is a housewife.
My dad is 42 years and former employee of the company of light and strength.
Now he Receivable Revenue. XD
Janis has 1 ½ years, and is dedicated to making Happy Family Wing.
I believe that my life is good.
.
But nevertheless currency exchange are some things in my life.
.
I would like to live in a house, and my dad will return the Work of my dad.
I wish they were all a little closer together because there are times not to talk.

But in short I am happy and I will keep as Happy For My Family.




}





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario